What am I doing to celebrate Australia Day in Nashville, TN, USA?
1) Seeing “Australia Day” on my calendar,
2) Bouncing some Australia Day themed discussion with Facebook friends,
3) Missing Aussie family, friends, warmth, air and oceans,
4) Noticing that we’re running low on Vegemite,
5) Working on a very Aussie-sounding, gritty pop/rock pc3 song, and
6) Asking wife Brooke to please cook that leg of lamb (that’s in the freezer being saved for a ‘special occasion’) for dinner tonight! She said she would! (Good lamb is hard to find and very expensive in the USA).
7) Posting this Facebook Note as a blog